Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 11

"Watching the Rain"

Woke up this morning to thunderstorms. I just love to watch the rain fall and listen to the rain hitting the leaves. Music to my ears. I love to watch a lightning storms at night too. When i was young i used to sit on the front porch with my dad watching them and chatting about all kinds of stuff. Its a memory I love to relive someday when Im closer to my dad. I miss having that one on one time with him to just talk about life. Its not the same over the phone and I miss him terriably!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!!!! I think that this is the best photo I have ever seen of yours. It is perfect....i love it!

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice, Cher. I like the blue - emotes a kind of thoughtful sadness. Nicely done. I love profiles.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is a lovely one. it just feels right - peaceful, yet a little blue - and i don't jsut mean the colour.

well done,

xianart

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot. I like the mood of it.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home