Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day 9

"Gimmie some sugar"

Anyone that knows me know I love kisses! Its become a game with my niece and nephew, when they see me I have to try and catch them to get my hello and goodbye kisses. Growing up it was a rule that you never left the house without giving a kiss goodbye and saying "I love you" just in case (god forbid) it is the last thing you ever say to family. It is a tradition I carry on in my family too. I also do this with my best friends because I think you can never say "i love you " to much to someone you truly care about. If anything should ever happen to me I want my friends and family to NEVER doubt how I felt about them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shot and sentiment!!!! the last words i always say to my daughter

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home