Saturday, April 08, 2006

day 1


"My Mothers Hands"

I had my first conversation with my birth mother yesterday who I havent seen since i was 3(brief time when i was 8). She sent me some photos of herself today and the first thing I noticed was that I had her hands. I now know that I look alot like my real mother. As you can imagine I had several hundred questions for her and I learned ALOT yesterday that I am still trying to sort out in my head. I am not sure where we will go from here but it will be taken one day at a time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Majanka said...

Nice story behind the picture!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Chinpaca said...

Wow. That's great for you. Good to open deep chapters every few years in life. I have my mothers hands too,and I loved your title. I have a brother however, who is in your shoes. I wonder, what do his hands look like? Thanks for making me think of him!

10:07 PM  
Blogger singsunshine said...

Nice story to go along with the picture..... I hope you are able to keep in contact with your mother because mothers are very special. Good start for this journey we are starting...

Singsunshine

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful for you. i met mine two years ago, and my birth father 3 years ago. she's really nice, he's, well, he's not a bad man - we just have nothing in common. i guess, taking it really slow pays off.

nice shots too!

cheers,

c.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home