Thursday, April 13, 2006

day 5

"My bedroom eyes"

I didnt get a chance to do this one yesterday. I had a ton of work to do around the house( Its DPC's fault it got neglected..i swear!) and had some easter photos to do for my neighbor. Im kinda happy with how they turned out but i know they could be alot better with a few tips and a varying pose idea list. but its done now and she loves her photos of her kids. thats really all that matters tho doesnt it.

I have been feeling quite in the romantic mood lately, thats why i chose to do this photo. I doubt I will be showing any more skin but one never knows when u have a 30 project to complete ;)



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very nice! My favorite of your shots so far. I took a couple in this style but I don't have the nerve to post them. :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger smilebig4me1x said...

yes dustdevil...thats one of my many many tats. I thought about cloneing it out but decided against it. I thought it added a bit of charcter to my photo(and me *wink*

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a great shot. Love the pose and the whole look of it.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home