Thursday, April 06, 2006



This is me from november 2005. This personal challenge will start this saturday and Im quite excited about it. This personal challenge is from a DPC thread and Im glad I am not the only one jumping into this with both feet! I love a challenge and this is going to be a tough one for me. I really hate being photographed mostly because I dont think I am photogenic at all. This is the only face I have and Its high time I learned to at least like it!

Enjoy the shots and watch me grow. see ya saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Noni said...

What a great idea - you wouldn't get me in front of a camera for 30 days in a row :)

...anyway, i think you are very photogenic, with a perfectly lovely face.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Majanka said...

Wow green eyes! Good luck and al lot of fun!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home